Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ativan At Emergency Room

SOS Chef


E 'useless. I tried more than once. But the pans I have enemies. They see in me and rebel hostility.
possible that in the kitchen I'm a total landslide? Yet when I look at the masterpieces of some foodblogger me is the desire to get to work. The thought is from the PC to the kitchen. PUFFFFF then vanishes into thin air. Last week I invited
3 friends for dinner. Apart from the fact that I went to Splash 5 days before because I had no idea what to cook, besides the fact that spending has been made repeatedly by me, mother and cub man, apart from the fact I seemed to have before dinner on New Year's Eve and then I realized that there was not even worth a second of that name ... all's well that ends well.
In the sense that the man-cub was placed in the kitchen and prepared a delicious risotto alla Milanese with sausage and he declined to call the pizzettaro corner. Again he thought of the sweet (just what I had not considered). I have dealt with what would be the second: philadelphia rolls with dried beef and nuts. Dry your face bathed in sweat D'A. Even though one of the guests ran to the bathroom to spit a molar thinking and instead was just a nutshell. Cub man said between his teeth and not too convinzine "good ... do not eat them every day, but they are good ...". Then
. Or I place the spoon or someone from his wisdom to help me out of the abyss of the four stir-fry.
Special thanks go to the holy woman of me 'but its cute and portions that will brighten up my freezer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment