Salveee how are you? Today
no reviews, I am writing to introduce you to preview a new collection of make-up by Avon really "brilliant":) Collection make-up 24-karat ...
After the success of the 24K Gold Lipstick (of which you will soon have a review), Avon has created an entire collection, make-up palette consists of eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.
The colors of the collection seem very nice, and of course in each product (as in the famous lipstick) is contained in 24-karat gold! The collection will be launched in year 15, but I give you a small preview!
So tell me what you think, and why not, if you would be willing to buy these new!
I really like the eyeliner pencil, leaving a shimmering stretch, and the colors of the eyeshadows are not too bad ...
But now I will speak of individual products ...
Eyeliner Gold "24 karat" will be launched at a price of 6.50 €, and you can choose between two shades, or Golden Brown Golden Black. The section is not simply black or brown, but leaves the tiny golden glitter. In short, it is neither the usual pencil or a pencil too "flashy" ... If you buy one of the two colors of course you show it! Oh I forgot, the pencil is a soft smudge!
4 Shade Eyeshadow Gold "24 Carats": Introductory price € 8.95. The now famous classical palette eyeshadow Tone 4, Special Edition. Two colors to choose from, Gleam of Gold and Golden Splendour. The Gleam of Gold is the image, the other is composed of a color slightly lighter than gold in this palette, pink, very light brown and dark green, all with golden trim.
soon as possible I'll show some more detailed image!
Mascara Gold "24 karat" is present in a single hue, Golden Black, che lascia un tocco dorato e scintillante alle ciglia.
Il mascara, come gli altri prodotti, è formulato con vero oro 24 carati. Il suo prezzo di lancio sarà 8,00€.
Ricco gloss che fa risplendere le labbra.
In 5 tonalità: Golden Peach, Honey Gold, Simply Gold, Ruby Lustre e Pink.
Tutti colori brilliant, from the lightest shade to the darkest.
In the picture I think it's represented the Golden Peach.
This collection is very nice, it really is a very interesting news ... I hope you enjoyed it too!
you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment