Hi girls!
begin the new year talking about a very nice product and I would say perfect for who is more skilled in the art of makeup!
It 's a liquid eye shadow, the SuperSHOCK Vivid of Avon, and keeps pretty good on its promises ...
is where lies a few small problems ... At least for me!
I tried the key Sparkling Amethyst is a purple truly spectacular! Even if my taste is a little too dark, so I rarely use as a base for other shadows of the same color, at best with lighter colors! But I also like very much alone, just knowing it spread!
It 's very bright, you can see quite well in the picture!
The catalog should relax with eyes closed for a few seconds after lying in order to make the most of it dry, I can add that it is good advice!
The duration is really good is a product of long-lasting and waterproof. With Vitamin E to moisturise.
The package is similar to that of a lip gloss, slightly smaller (4.5 g). Available colors are
7:
Reflect Pink - pink candy "
Glistening Teal - teal
Chromed Cocoa - tending beige chocolate
Antique Bronze - Bronze - Gold
Garnet Flash - burgundy brown
Sparkling Amethyst - purple (you can see above!)
Scusate se il Pink Reflects e l'Antique Bronze non si vedono bene ma sono usciti dopo gli altri volori ed è un pò difficile trovare un'immagine decente!
Attualmente in catalogo è in offerta al 40% di sconto, 7,50€.
Io sarei molto curiosa di provare il Platinum Ice!!
E voi quale provereste? :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment