Friday, January 28, 2011

Walnutstriggers Herpes

Quando una esagera


I exaggerated. Yesterday I largely exaggerated. I say with a fork. I was having dinner with my, and there was also a friend of my father ... and of course my mother has given her best. The problem is that these are the ones days of the month in which clogging food I never get the feeling of satiety.
Fortunately some supernatural force kept me when I was about to cut another slice of cake. It seemed like the greatest loss of my life. Go home and throw me on the couch would have been the coup de grace. So I put in the shower and get ready at the speed of light. I began to feel a little swollen. The time to reach the local and saw the bottle of Amaretto di Saronno like a mirage. Obviously that glass had only a placebo effect. This morning I woke up with stomach mattonazza.
I decide not to have breakfast (I wanted to see ...)... well except for a mug of tea and two prunes (for facilitate the exit). The
diguno little need. Arrive at the office and decide to skip the second breakfast (yes yes I do two, plus a snack at 11 ... I have to grow up!) And make myself a hot lemonade. But mappazza not move not even to beg. I drink a Geffer, I think I gained one centimeter.
Richiedonsi tips to unclog the sewer that is in me. Otherwise, I swear I spend the caustic soda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment