Posso sentirmi lusingata anche oggi?
continues the parade of those people who give a value added to my life. It 's a known person at work, a boy slightly younger than me, but at 25 years old when we met, was already a journalist.
I'll see for the first time a conference, a timid submission a few moments, nothing more. I remained in my mind his strong arm and my hair he "rolled up" (which were a little 'wavy at the bottom but it should be). A few months later sells him on Linked In ( I think the nothing, for no reason). After two messages we are on messenger. After 10 minutes we already knew, deeply.
born a beautiful friendship (when sincerity ... we also went over in the past, but is the least important), which lasts for three years now. When I have some doubts on the work breaks on MSN asking for help, I love when he tells me things I do not know. I like to listen, I like the way his patient, gentle and safe to show what he knows, without ever overdoing it. I like to learn from him. I feel free to tell him anything, even the worst, but sometimes if you deserve it. He has a nasty habit: deny the obvious, but this is not my problem.
We felt a little lately, today I turn a scritto. "Sei la seconda persona alla quale lo faccio leggere. Volevo un giudizio sincero, oggettivo e spietato. Quindi il tuo".
Posso sentirmi lusingata anche oggi?
0 comments:
Post a Comment