Monday, March 7, 2011

Gloria Polo Read Book

Tint Moisture Lipstick Seduction - Part 1

Hello girls! How are you?
Today I write a little post to show the colors of the new Seduction Moisture Lipstick, which made its debut in the current year, the number 16!
You can find all the information here , on the dedicated mini-site! The animation of this site is just too cute!
Returning to the lipstick, and its tone ...
Here are 5 of the 10 tones (in the next post I will show you the others!), Here with natural light:


Here with artificial light:


Click on images to enlarge ...

Soft Pink: It 's a classic pink, very light and delicate, perfect in every opportunity;
Lilan Shimmer : E' a rose-lilac very very clear and bright;
Plum Gorgeous : Color Plum Classic, opaque and not glitter;
Ribbons Rose: Rose is slightly darker than the previous ones, tending to old rose;
Mocha Plum : a Color somewhat similar to Plum Gorgeous, but instead a little glitter and more reddish brick.

Unfortunately for the duration of the qualities of the lipstick for now I can not tell you anything, because I have not tried yet! The swatches of colors I've been able to achieve thanks to the champions!
Sorry for the low quality of the picture, but besides the fact that this morning the weather was not the best, my camera Also not much of a girlfriend ... not so good even I, I better! accept any criticism and / or advice!

If you have tried one of these lipsticks let me know how you are and if you liked it! :)
Kisses to all! See you soon with other colors;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment