Facciamo basta...
This is a game in the massacre.
I've written many times you ...
Everything and its opposite
Punctual as the disaster
Now that I'm strong
Dolceamaro
Sense and Sensibility
Odi et amo
Not yet
straight in the eye The important
is to be decided ...
all together was the world ..
got an armas para enfrentarte ...
But I got to hope that this is indeed the last. That there are more chapters of this story, that made us live and die. I'm really exhausted, is a situation that can no longer manage.
It hurts even to think certain things, but there's too much anger between us, too much distrust, too much desire to hurt us.
're the only one who would really choose. Maybe you know, but doubt it is your forte.
And then I fight for you know who I am, I no longer want.
still remains the ONLY.
But that's the goal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment