Hi girls!
How are you getting? To me all is clear, let's say that I manage! ;)
Finally I write a post for you to present the other half of Seduction Moisture lipstick!
And let me know what you think ...
I leave the pictures ... Here with natural light:
Here with artificial light:
Click to enlarge!
Fuchsia Fever : Very very nice! Fuchsia color that turned her lips to party! I really like it!
Nude Perfection : Almost transparent as it is delicate and clear ... Great for those who do not like very much colored lipsticks but still want to enhance and moisturize your lips with a good product. ;)
Silky Peach : peach, very subtle but colorful! I like it! (I love these shades!)
Smooth Mocha : Slightly darker than Silky Peach and tending to brown, a classic color that never goes out of fashion ...
After the roundup of all shades of Seduction Moisture Lipstick, once I get the chance to try one I will speak specifically of its features.
I hope you have enjoyed at least have an idea of \u200b\u200bthe colors ... I like it very much!
I think that points on Smooth Mocha, but I'm still undecided!
Kisses Girl, the next!
0 comments:
Post a Comment