TAG 16: This or That? Coming soon ...
Hi Girl, I rewrite it today, perhaps for the first two posts in one day! :) I found a nice tag
Blog World Review (very cute, have a look!) And thought I'd do it! I hope you like it ...
* MAKE UP Blush or Bronzer: Definitely the blush, but often also use the bronzer!
* Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipgloss
* Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara, totally changes the look!
foundation or concealer *: * Eye Shadow Foundation
neutral or colored: I do not know ... Perhaps more neutral, or with colors not too bright! Pressed Eye Shadow *
or Powder: Pressed, he combined less damage! XD *
sponges or brushes: Brushes!!
NAILS
* French or Solid: Solid color, it is more practical! Although the French very much!
* Short or Long: Here I can not decide, I would say the middle way!
* Acrylic or Natural: Natural!
* Bright colors or dark colors: dark colors or
* Matt Shimmer: Both ...
BODY *
or Essence Perfume: * Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter: Body Lotion!
* Soap or Bubble Bath: Bubble Bath profumatissimooooo
* Lush or other companies: I have never tried Lush (
FASHION
* Jeans or overalls: suit at home, when I go out jeans
* Skirt or Dress: Dress! * Fantasia
Striped or Plaid: I do not know ...
* Sandals or Flip-Flops: Flip flops .. I'm more comfortable! *
scarf or hat: Scarf! Small earrings or pendant
*: When I remember to put them (!) I would say both! I like both!
* Necklace or Bracelet: Necklace
* Low shoes or Heels: Low shoes ... But when it also serves the heels!
* Cowboy boots or riding: I like both! Jacket or sweatshirt
*: T *
Bershka or H & M: I never bought any of the two brands
HAIR
* Smooth or Ricci: Ricci, though for convenience I take them almost always smooth! *
in a bunch or Ponytail: Coda
* Hairpins or small springs: Hairpins
* Gel or Spray Fixative: If you need the spray!
* Long or Short: Long Side or Frangetta
* Unit: No bangs ... I have a small forehead, I do not think I would be good!
* Pull up or Loose: Loose! * RANDOM
storm or cold weather: Storm, at home in the warm and watch a good movie with my love!
* Summer or Winter: Summer
* Spring or Fall: Spring
* Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate-dependent
* Coffee or Tea: Coffee
* Sweet or Salty: Salt
* Love or Money: Amoreeee
* Machine or Scooter: Machine, although I'd also like a scooter!
* Wine or Beer: Beer!
Finished! Do you guys too;)
Bacioniiiiii
0 comments:
Post a Comment