Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Topiary Trees

offers make-up of the main Campaign 16!

Hi girls! How are you?
I hope always in the best way!
Tonight I am writing to make some publicity to this campaign, the number 16!
Well this blog is called Mila's Avon Shop to resume facebook page, but to "shop" has just recently! : P I hope you will please
... And if any of you knows no one in the area and wants to try a product can easily contact me! ;)

And now we move on to offer make-up not to be missed in this campaign!

obviously start the launch campaign of 16, you will have probably seen on TV, I'm talking about the new Seduction Moisture Lipstick , which you can have every single detail by visiting the dedicated mini-site, very very nice, where there is also a section that shows all shades of Lipstick (are 10!) on the lips of modeling. You can receive it in
introductory offer for only € 7.95 ...


Do not miss the opportunity to have a beautiful watch OASIS just € 19.90, € 15 to buy in the make-up:


In offerta il make-up Oro "24 Carati", davvero ottimo (presto vi recensirò l'eyeliner Oro "24 Carati" e una delle due palette di ombretti, la Gleam of Gold!), con eyeliner, ombretti, mascara, lucidalabbra e rossetti.
Potrete avere il MagiX Perfezionatore Viso, di cui vi ho parlato qui , a soli 9,50€, e il MagiX fondotinta effetto Cashmire a soli 10,50€!
I fondotinta Smooth Minerals, liquido e in polvere, a soli 9,90€!
IMPERDIBILE OFFERTA per il mascara SuperMagnify , che può essere tuo a soli 5€! Meglio di così!!!


also offered in Vivid SuperSHOCK liquid eyeshadow, which I have spoken here , and pencils Glimmerstick Diamonds (I speak here ). First to € 9 and pencils only € 4.95 one o'clock! I love these pencils ... Definitely one of the most good brand! I recommend you try them, especially in the version contornaocchi. These Diamonds are beautiful then, superlucciccanti! I love them! WONDERFUL! Pencils contornaocchi "classic", together with those contornalabbra and eyebrows can be found on page 33 for only € 4.50!
Another offer very competitively priced than the lip gloss!
Found in page 35 the lipgloss Glazewear Dazzle ( reviews) Glazewear Shine lipgloss and only 5 €!! It is only 5 €!


The Lipstick Color Semprevivo, which you can glimpse the mini-site, is on offer at € 8.50.
Enamel ultracoprente Nailwear Pro is on offer to € 4.50! Choose your favorite colors;)
SPECIAL OFFER for the Pearls of earth solar Arabian Glow Buy a € 17, you will have an identical automaiticamente included.



Color Trend Online for the latest trend, since the launch of the new and shiny gloss of the new liquid eyeliner both only € 3.95!
The matting can be your foundation to 4.95 €! I personally have never tried because the lightest shade is a little dark for my skin and I do not really like that the detachment is known, but I have so many customers that love it! Me clear up why there are always really good!

NEW 'ANEW line kit eyeshadow base + anti-aging, at € 10.50!



I cosmetici di questa linea sono un pò più costosi, di solito mirati ad una clientela un pò più in avanti con gli anni ma secondo me alla fine sono ottimi per tutte! ;)

Con quest'ultima offerta vi lascio, augurandovi di trascorrere una stupenda nottata e ricordandovi che per vedere l'intero catalogo vi basta cliccare l'immagine a destra, dove ci sono anche i dati per contattarmi nel caso foste interessate!! :)
Un bacione!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment