Salve ragazze!
Come va? A me tutto bene!! Stamattina ho estratto la vincitrice del giveaway organizzato su Facebook ( qui ), e ho pensato che quando arriverò a 150 o 200 follower del blog ne organizzerò un altro! ;) Contente?
I hope so ...
better now return to the star of this post, namely the ' Gold Eyeshadow 4 Shade "24 Carats" , which is part of the collection make-up "24 Carats" that I anticipated the protagonists here ...
I tried the recess of this collection of eye shadows, which will be discussed, and Eyeliner I'll show you in another post as soon as possible! The eyeshadows
Gold "24 Carats" come in two varieties, with 4 different shades. It 'available in Golden Splendor and Gleam of Gold . I bought it ...
Here it is:
I colori sono molto carini, anche se non tutti scrivono con la stessa efficacia!
La palette è composta da 4 cialdine, una più scura dell'altra, in tonalità coordinate per realizzare un make-up d'impatto. Sul retro della palette ci sono anche delle brevi istruzioni che spiegano dove mettere i vari colori!
Purtroppo non ho la foto! Scusatemi ma sbadatamente non ho pensato di fotografare questo piccolo ma comunque utile e carino particolare...
Light colors are less writers, the first is so clear that on my face "color mozzarella" quasi si perde! Però comunque illumina la palpebra, insomma alla fine non è male. L'oro si vede molto più del primo colore ma i colori più scriventi sono quelli scuri, davvero molto belli, soprattutto quello viola!
Vabè comunque tutto sommato i colori sono questi!
Come potete vedere l'oro è proprio bello!
Si possono creare vare combinazioni, usandoli tutti oppure 3 o 2 ... I mean you can indulge a!
I can say finally that this palette I liked it, despite the difettuccio the lighter color!
I recommend it? But yes, even at a price not too much because you still have 4 colors are very pretty and discreet! Ah ok, in the package is spegnetta with one end wider and a rather narrow, but little use, I prefer the brushes! Although I must say that as applicator is not too bad because you can choose between two options best suited to the moment ... In this campaign
costs € 8.95 ... :) Ah
girls in this campaign AVON CELEBRATES 125 YEARS! I'll write a little post on ... What
bell'anniversario!
Now I leave and I wish you a nice evening! A big kiss! Ciaoooooooo
0 comments:
Post a Comment