Thursday, March 10, 2011

How Long Does It Take To Canoe 10 Miles

E' quasi partenza, ma lo devo ancora realizzare


Although I do not yet seem possible, in a week I'm going. And since I have not yet realized, I can not collect my thoughts. I start to pack several days before, because I sob ... When I am in your hands something that I need, I put the (obviously at random and without any logical order) in your bag.

Over the past 10 days I dreamed 3 times this new start:
Dream # 1: Arrival at Malpensa and I realize I had left my passport at home (mom and dad in chorus, "I told you I")
No Dream 2: have to, but I left my camera at home
Dream # 3: the sea was covered with algae and slime that not even the shores of Ferrara in 1990

And it is an omen of doom true? The passport
me tattooed on right buttock, a camera with me, I sew on the wire, and the sea Well ... I do not think that the mucilage is a risk to those areas.
I have never been to that part of the world, from Italy and I usually go out on the right (west by south). But in the East is really my first time.

Since this time last year I almost go Rastafary (read RASTAFARAAAI that Bob does a lot), this time you will see me with a red dot on the forehead that yeast meditating?
to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment