TAG: 10 questions to know me better! :) Check out my new catalog
Hi!
you up to date after a while with a very nice tag I saw on the blog of Soniarossa (visit it is very nice!), and thought I'd offer to let me know a little!
Hope you enjoy!
1) How old were you when you started to wear makeup? About
13-14, at the end of middle school, high school starts!
2) How did you start to wear makeup?
I put some eye shadow and lip gloss clear clear, then high school came the eyeliner and I used almost only that ... By the time I learned to wear makeup better but still a landslide! :)
3) What are your favorite brands? Well the
prima è Avon, semplicemente perchè la uso da tanti anni e mi sono sempre trovata bene!Non pensate che sia di parte, la usavo molto prima di diventare presentatrice!! :)
Poi direi Pupa, Deborah (ma non tutto, insomma...), Rimmel, Bottega Verde...Ho provato qualche smalto Kiko e non è affatto male! Poi Fraulein38...
Ho provato tante altre marche, ma mi vengono in mente soltanto queste, ci sarà un motivo... ;)
4) Che cosa significa per te Make-Up?
Direi prendersi cura del proprio aspetto, prima di tutto!
Poi sperimentare: nuovi prodotti, nuovi colori... Riuscire ad evidenziare le parti più belle del viso e nasconderne i difetti!
5) Se potessi scegliere only 4 products for makeup, what would you use?
foundation, eye shadow, eye pencil and mascara!
6) What is the favorite of the Make-Up?
It can vary in many different ways, depending on the mood, or color of clothing! To the imagination!
7) What do you think of supermarket products and products with a high level?
the supermarket so far I have never taken ... But maybe I would try ... I do not know! Then depends on the brand that is! Those high-level
alas I've never tried, I'd like to but I could only take them on the internet and have already seen that the higher the cost, with shipping costs would be a cifrona ... Then it is said that they are all perfect because MAC, Dior, Chanel ... In short, it is also a lot of publicity not just quality! Then
€ 20 for a nail polish (for example) I would not even spend it!
8) A tip for beginners?
With a little practice to become good! I consider myself still a beginner ... :)
9) What is the make-up trend that just will not do you like? Here I copy
Sonia because, like you, I can not stand the earth forever in my face! I also use it, but light blush type because they are very clear! And I do not like posting anything that horrible that you have with your neck!
10) What do you think of the beauty community on Youtube?
I follow a few channels, above to see reviews of new products or nail art tutorial, those make up a little less because I do not like so much copy, it'll take more than a little inspiration!
0 comments:
Post a Comment