this morning doing a tour of the blogs I found very nice initiative Blog Crescent, which basically was created to raise awareness of all those who own a blog or a web page, because, as not everyone knows each web page ejects a certain amount of CO 2 .
How to minimize the environmental impact to our blog? Very simple, just participate in the initiative described here ! Basically just write a post about the initiative on your blog or web page, copy and paste your favorite logo on your page and then send an email with a link to your post the email address of the originators of the project. They will plant a tree in a way to reforest areas of the globe, to balance the CO 2 .
In their website is all explained in great detail.
E 'initiative really helpful and very nice! I invite you to participate in so many!
is the brand that I chose and which will feature on my site:
A big kiss to all and take part! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment