Consapevole e anche un po' stupida
Usually I identify with much in the books I read. There are times when I do engage fully (I guess the people who see my face against or dreamy as I read on the train), such as it was for "The Kite Runner" and "A Thousand Splendid Suns." But there are clearly reality (thankfully) far removed from mine. Sometimes it happens that instead of being told stories so close that it seems to me to touch them. These days you page through "will not leave you orphans" Daria Bignardi, the author's family history, told in a simple and full of nice anecdotes. He talks about the death of his parents, telling of the life, the weaknesses, la forza, gli errori.
Io tocco ferro, faccio le corna, lancio il sale all'indietro 3 volte e potessi mi toccherei le palle, ma li ho ancora entrambi. Però questo libro mi sta facendo riflettere, e tanto.
Sono una bambina tranquilla, che non crea problemi, che ama colori e matite. Dammi una scatola di Giotto e non mi senti fino a sera. Poi cresco e punto il nasino fuori, sul mondo. Inizio a elaborare le mie idee, e capisco quanto è bello essere "contro". Chi o cosa a quei tempi non importava. Chiaramente il gusto più grande è quello di andare contro mamma e papà. I litigi sono all'ordine del giorno. Faticano a capire che sono nell'età "della stupidera" e pretendono un livello di maturità che ho il diritto, at 16, not to have.
Cresco, being "against" is no longer the sense of omnipotence, but it becomes need. Need for self-determination, to have my thoughts, drawn with fatigue, but without influence. And now "there are disagreements as teenagers, but now, 30 years, you are no longer justified." Apart from that I was not even 16, but go to make him understand.
The fact remains that I often wonder where I am out, so different from them both, rational and laid, with a sense of moral duty of iron, with the idea that if you give a pleasure must be paid (maximum respect father by his friend who woke up at 9am when the daughters were late the night before. Clearly to me there has never tried, e vorrei ben vedere).
Io sono molto diversa, cerco di stare il meglio possibile, di fare tutto ciò che mi regala felicità, di godermi ogni piccola cosa...senza senso di colpa, senza pensare troppo al domani. La vita è una sola, e non per modo di dire. Detto questo, leggendo il libro ho tirato fuori alcune cose che con gli anni si erano un po' nascoste, ma che in fondo sono sempre rimaste lì, fin da quando con una scatola di Giotto ci passavo le giornate.
Mamma e papà, sono un pilastro fondamentale della nostra esistenza. Li vediamo immortali, sempre forti e pronti a sopportare qualsiasi nostro colpo basso. Ma ho paura a dirlo, non è così. Non sarà sempre così'. E io leggendo questo libro, rabbrividisco at the thought of seeing my parents get sick, or just need me. But not because I do not want to support them, but simply because they do not want to think about clothes in fragile and weak. Perhaps it is selfishness, or maybe it's just the desire to see them proud and always ready to counter, to "blame me" as if I had 16 years to tell me that provoke grief (and I regularly laugh at us, knowing that the troubles are quite different).
I was not sure a daughter unhappy, but not a lovely daughter. They are strict with them, too severe. Never affectionate. Sometimes when mom writes me a text message with "kisses" I'd say "kisses to you too, but I can not. I have this dress painted on the ice that fits me even a bit ', but now I can not take off.
I know that one day I will repent of having them lose my affection, but they are so stupid that not even try to fix it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment