Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Long Recover Gluten

Pronta a ripartire


I just got back and I want to leave again. I was in the tube in London, and my eye falls on a billboard. It 'was a real light ... I point with my hand and, without saying a word, my compaƱero is "yes" with his head.
We are on the way home and already planning our next trip. A little 'reluctantly choose a different side of the world from "our" Latin America, but conditions were not suitable to point the finger at one of the goals we dream (Argentina, Ecuador, Guatemala and the rest ...) . But I can not complain this time either ... in fact I think I'm really lucky. First to get into this "fire" that leads me to wander here and there as soon as possible, and second because, at least for now, I can not do it several times a year ... I choose 5-star accommodation and I adapt easily (apart from food, from a large Italian ...). Rather than make do with an extra week 3 luxury prefer to run away ... but these are choices!
So who are already excited and I'm already drowning in information on routes, flights and accommodation. Does not reveal its goal as they are being evaluated, but when I click on the "book" the flight will be the first to know ...

part of the full-bets, according to you where I go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment