Hi girls!
Sorry if I'm not very diligent in their posts but between one thing and another I never find little minute to write ... I'll try to write more!
This is the first post that I dedicate to the enamels Avon, one of the best makeup brand! Some think I'm biased ehehhehe!
'nuff said, I will tell you now because I love these products! Then I will present my favorite color: Dynamo .
I started buying again when the glazes Avon I was not present, in short, were the first products I've tried this brand.
I was very pleased because they do not cost much (deals can often be found at € 5.50, is now on offer at € 5.00 but sometimes even less), the bottle is small but very beautiful (12ml are many, given that many brands selling at prices equal to the enamel or even higher and the content is or 5ml 8ml!), it is easy to spread through flat brush, and finally, most importantly , so hard! I would not give the number of days of life because you know is very subjective, depends on vices (!) of a person, from household chores, many factors in short ... Anyway I takes about 5 days without any alterations, then chipped a little but it is so slight that I can keep at least 2 more days! Then I have to tell the truth that annoys me hihi! With the adjustments I think it really so hard ... On the catalog speaks du even 10 days, of course, with appropriate adjustments!
Sometimes I'll try, who knows ...
But here's the color in all its splendor!
The picture is not quite perfect, among other things, I'm finishing polish and a bit of trouble to spread it, simply because it is glitter and glitter as you know the glazes are usually more dense than the "classic".
The color is very beautiful, surrounded by dark purple-pink glitter that gives a wonderful brightness. Glitterini on silver and I have very very thick.
Unfortunately I could only do this picture in the sunlight!
see well I hope anyway!
related to what I said before, it is always difficult to apply, but dense ... I'm having some trouble just now because it sticks to the walls of the bottle upside down and even if it is difficult to "pick" with the brush! The duration is 24 months after opening, however, so I'd say enough!
I know that soon I'll have to buy a new one:)
Overall, however, are satisfied with these glazes, because as I said did not cost too much and are great!
Soon I will show others that I own!
Now I greet you, hoping to write soon!
a bitch!
0 comments:
Post a Comment