Punto di vista
This post probably will unleash the wrath of some girls who follow me. Premise I speak what I see and feel that there is absolutely my intention to generalize.
Therefore, it is time that, looking around, I reflect on the behavior of some women. Behavior, however, that even I have had in a certain period of my life and then I decided to give it injurious to health (of whom I was close, but most of mine).
In those days, when I heard a man say "women are really the smash balls" (variations in more or less colorful), I suffered, and I began a crusade against this male camaraderie that absolutely did not conceive.
Luckily I soon had a change of course. Here's what I see (I repeat: I speak of what I see, not hear):
- she rails against her boyfriend for a joke in the group (too funny ... and have them 'na laugh ..)
- that keeps her going out with him friends for an evening student spirit (and of course, if you keep it locked up at home you can betray mica eh ...)
- the few group outings that you give him (with friends of him because clearly she once girlfriend has forgotten their own), passes like a succulent plant set in a remote corner of the table (of course next to the boyfriend, who ever you find yourself face to face with other people) asking every 7 minutes (the ear) to go home (yes you only work, we maintained the single do ...)
- if you have a bit of a headache, he is forced to stay home. His "if you want to go go" means "I hold you in the nose if you go two days x"
- one day her friend confess to being sure that he has another, which is not only a suspect, who found the messages .... and the next day tells you who went to see a beautiful house, "and is also close to schools, you know these things you should think" (but Micah had found the lipstick on the collar of his shirt?)
Not smaronamenti talk about all and any who monopolize the various dialogues between the two (or monologues with her).
This is not to mica to make a crusade against women eh, indeed. I would just see a little 'more than character, independence and strength. Instead of spending time with the red pen in hand, ready and eager to correct errors (or assumed) of his man, he tried to live with moments of serenity, sharing, comparison .... if they went in search of its size, an assertion of personal independence .. I believe that the relationship would have a decidedly different flavor.
What then is nice to have next to a man with balls that square brackets (and I hate), there is no doubt.
0 comments:
Post a Comment