Friday, February 18, 2011

Easel Wedding Placecard

Sotto shock


Cioè...una rientra a casa a mezzanotte passata, dopo una sera a sorseggiare vino e sgranocchiare mais con le amiche, fa per andare verso il letto e chi ci trova ad augurarle la buona notte?
Will Smith? Ben Harper? Alexander degli Gente de Zona? Lenny Kravitz?
E' nero ma non è nessuno di loro. Purtroppo. And instead of two beautiful arms .... has turned legs that end up with two pincers. And behind waving a tail ending in a sting.
In a moment turned to stone. I can not move, my body does not respond. And above my head can not think of something clever. Explosion in a valley of tears and despair.
Then comes the first thought, immediately call the agent by giving it an exclusive mandate for the sale of the estate. The second idea was immediate: I want to live in the middle of the gardens of cement with artificial grass and fake plants. It was better to continue to weep in despair. Normally
insects that I find them easy to the door giving them freedom, in this case But I did not felt. That there pointed tail waving proudly made me a bit 'embarrassment.
I state that I am not proud of what I did, but I could not find alternatives if you do not set fire to the farm. Do not hate me, but the idea to put me in bed knowing that they share the space with a scorpion (and is not intended as a man of that star sign) did not convince me completely. Forgive me, but now will be in heaven to fly a scorpion tail that ends with a marshmellows (can you in paradise mica from weapons).
Anyway I took a picture and I sent to an expert. It 'a scorpion Italian is likely to be broken into your home because he felt the heat. Already took leave to go home to get hammered the radiators. Besides, the cold keep young.
The expert says that ... read more here where we are, there will be two copies, and that does not happen hardly ever come into the house.
Ergo:
1. I am a sucker for first-class to find one of the two copies present within
xxx km 2. I am a sucker for excellence that is one of only two copies within xxx miles and reached for 3 steps from the bed
3. For the law of large numbers at this point I should not have any more surprises
3. If the animal has family to support me I have to buy a gun

0 comments:

Post a Comment