Monday, February 7, 2011

Palmer Johnson Yachts

Eye Pencil 2 shades

Hello girls! It 's a little bit that I do not write on the blog, I should update more often!
Between one thing and another I can not find a attimino time ... But I'll try to find it! ;)


Today I present to you a product that Avon offers a long time, very nice and quite handy! It 's a Eye Pencil in shades 2 or better is a Pencil, with color-coordinated at each end, to be used together or separately.
I've tried in the shade and copped Burnished Golden Glamour , which in practice is on one side bronze the other gold!
Here it is:


Its regular price is € 13.00, but you can find deals in a lot less! As you know, would depend on the country in which you buy! ;)

The pencil is very soft, and I think it fits well to be used as eyeshadow or as a base to make sure that the eye shadow last longer.
It 's very easy sharpening and the tip is not ruined.
It 's very strong, and this is both a virtue than a fault because as you know once developed such products if you do not fade away and then very hard to do ... Although I would say that this does not lend itself very well to be qualified. On the other hand but it lasts a lot and really does not drip!
say as a good portion of her colleagues has its pros and cons! ;)


sempice Burnished Copper is a brown-bronze, we say that you can use it in different ways! It is not much glitter, but bright. If you want to use as a simple eyeliner (though the pencils because the tip is often little to fit this use!) Must mark a line with a decision, because of being soft may leave sections blank. The color I like very much! What do you think?

Golden Glamour is a simple oro, non chiarissimo e tendente al giallo... Come colore non è male, e illumuna molto lo sguardo! Anche questo, ovviamente, molto morbido come l'altro! Guardandola così non si vede bene il colore, però nello swatch siiii! :)





Ecco qui i colori:
  

A me piace molto! E' molto scrivente e, come ho già detto, dura tanto...E queste qualità sono quelle che apprezzo di più in una matita per occhi!

La matita c'è anche in altre 3 shades:
- Green Dream and Hint of Mint , which is on one side green forest, a bit darker, greenish light from the other side.
- to Angel Mist Plum Passion , on the one hand and the other purple wisteria (purple lighter) ... In my opinion beautiful, I think that sooner or later take them!
- Azure Blue and Frosted Ice , first blue and white ice ... on the other!

Pencil How about this? I love it!

A big kiss ... next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment