Monday, February 28, 2011

Was My Dog Shot With A Bb Gun

Foundation Calming Effect

Hi girls! How are you? How was your weekend?
me pretty well, Saturday I spent a day a little tiring but very very nice, two dear friends have made promises of marriage!
Yesterday evening spent with friends in a tavern, we had dinner together and watched a good movie! The quiet evenings and "simple" are the most fun! Other than the disco .... That aversion! :)


Today I'll talk about one of the many foundations Avon, say one of the classics: the foundation Calming Effect . I am using it in the shade Ivory , because I'm really a mozzarella, and I must say that compared to other foundation is slightly darker but still good for my complexion!
The foundation comes in a classic glass bottle with plastic pressure regulator. How
bottle is very handy, and I would say quite handy. With the foundation so there is some difficulty only when the product is going to end, because it becomes an all consuming! The color I use, as I said, you Ivory , and is the lightest of this line. You can choose from four other colors from light to dark: Cream - Almond - Warmest Beige - Honey. I would say that here lies the problem with this foundation, the tonal range is very wide. Avon All funds have at least 6 colors, the richest 10. The coverage is quite good, covering dark circles (even without the correction reduces a lot!) And small defects. It is not very opaque, which I have combination skin I use it with the powder ... I do not like the effect it would have without a little gloss powder! But some like it! :)

is the color you use closely.
As you can see is very clear!
For my flesh is almost a little dark, so imagine how clear ...
Although fading is not well known at all the difference and there is no gap with the neck.
Below gradient on the wrist.
The amount was not a lot but as you can see that there can hardly be seen! E 'liquid at the right point, it spreads easily! I lie down with the brush, when I go a little faster with his hands! The sponge non l'ho mai usata, però penso che prima o poi proverò!
Che aggiungere, come sapete il prezzo non è mai costante, quello regolare è di 14,00€, ma in offerta può costare molto meno! Quando l'ho comprato io ad esempio costava soltanto 8,00€! Ho provato anche altri fondotinta Avon, di cui scriverò qualcosa più in là, e devo dire che questo merita abbastanza. L'unica pecca, come vi ho già scritto su, è la lucidità, però direi che è ottimo per chi ha la pelle secca perchè è molto idratante e apposta per pelli sensibili. La durata è ottima, e se ve lo dico io che mi tocco spesso il viso potete fidarvi! XD Un bacione e alla prossima!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment